Mole Removal on nose, what's my best option, (Photo)

I have a mole on my left nose, consulted a dermatologist and suggested a shave excision but said that it will leave a brown scar or i see a plastic sergeon to do the procedure for less scar removal. Please help me whats the best option.

Mole removal on nose

Since the mole on your nose is raised, I would recommend a shave excision.  The other method would be to excise the mole, but this would leave a linear scar.  I would try the shave excision first and if for some reason you are not happy with the results, the full excision could always be done later.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Laser or surgery

Shave removal is often performed and can leave an acceptable scar. If your dermatologist is happy with the benign aspect he may perform Erbium:YAG laser

Firas Al-Niaimi, MSc
London Dermatologist