Is it normal for 13days post op? Normal or nerve damage? (Photo)

Its been 13 days since my BA. 350cc under the muscle. Its so big and uneven. My left breast feels good while i have a severe pain in my right breast near armpit. Everytime i move my right arm i feel a sharp pain that connecting to the top of my breast.

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Pain 13d postop

Hello, it is not possible to know if you are having a healing problem based on your photos and description.  I would suggest getting in touch with your plastic surgeon to discuss your concerns.