How long it takes for my crossbite to be fix? My doctor said it's an anterior crossbite. Thank you. (photo)

How Long to Correct an Anterior Crossbite?

Braces alone will probably never correct your anterior crossbite. What you need to do is develop your upper dental arch. The only way you could correct your anterior crossbite with braces alone is to either extract lower teeth or dramatically slenderize your lower teeth. Neither of these two options is as good as enlarging your upper dental arch. 

Enlarging your upper dental arch is easily accomplished with a removable dental appliance.

Good luck!