My labia majora is sagging and I found out when I was 15, still virgin that time, what might be the cause of that?

Are you a candidate for a labiaplasty??

There is a trend to have less prominent labia, but this is a matter of choice and there are no medical reasons to do so other than improving your appearance down there. Candidates for a Labiaplasty procedure are women who are concerned about the appearance of their labia or experience discomfort due to exceptionally large or long labia of either the inner our outer lips. Labia unevenness can result in discomfort with intimate contact, chronic rubbing, as well as psychological discomfort, which leads to the inability to wear certain types of tight clothing. Most women live with these symptoms, and actually are not even aware that a certain surgical procedure exists to help to correct this problem and restore their femininity.

Without seeing pictures or examining you in person I cannot see exactly what is going on. But every woman's anatomy is different and there is a large spectrum of what is considered "normal." I recommend you find a board certified plastic surgeon to consult with in person to learn what your options are. 

Jimmy S. Firouz, MD

Thank you for sharing your question.  Unfortunately without a full series of pictures or an in-person examination it is difficult to offer definite advice and I would recommend seeing your ob/gyn for an in-person evaluation and discussion of your current physical appearance.  

Labia Majora Reduction

Thank you for your message.

An important determination of the labia majora is necessary: do they appear to be somewhat saggy and relaxed? This is important because labia majora can be reduced by removing excess skin. 

I recommend a consultation in order to receive detailed information as well as a personalized quote.

Labia majora

It is normal for the outer lips to lose some of their fullness with time. It depends on your current age, weight changes, childbirth and other factors. This can sometimes be improved with fat grafting.

Hagen Schumacher, MD, PhD, FRCS(Plast)
London Plastic Surgeon

What do you mean when you say you found out your labia majora were sagging?

I'm concerned that your self-image has been tainted by someone else's opinion of your body by the way you describe your issue. Labia majora vary greatly in shape and size and there is nothing abnormal about this at any age. Any gynecologist will be able to exam you and see if you have any reason for medical concern. Without a photo, I can't give an opinion.