Can laser remove my deep scar or I need to prepare for surgery? (photos)

Hi, I'm riza. I have scar on my face.I got this when I was 7 months old. I just wanna ask what is the best way to clear my scar? I'm ashamed of myself. I was bullied because of this. I can't even pursue my studies or make friends because they always bully me.

Scar Removal

Whether a scar results from an accident or a previous surgery, for many people it is bit a badge of courage but an unsightly or even deforming mark. In 5 to 10 percent of people, scars become hypertrophied because of an overproduction of scar tissue, and in some cases a keloid develops, causing a scar to appear dark, thickened, and raised. It used to be that to get rid of a scar, doctors had to excise it surgically and resuture the wound in such a way as to minimize its appearance. But that really meant just replacing one blemish with another one potentially just as noticea

Fortunately, today we have several ways to improve a scar's appearance. Some techniques are most effective when a scar is still fresh, such as pigment blocking creams to even out color, silicone gel to improve texture, and massage to break down the tissue. But we also have several options after a scar has fully formed. Steroids injected directly into the healed wound can help to shrink the tissue and microdermabrasion and lasers can improve the appearance of the scar..

Subcision and fillers for a nose scar

A combination of subcision, fillers, fractional lasers, and Ematrix RF can help reduce the scar on the nose. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS