Laser procedure for tattoo or TCA?

I'm a 19-year old college student. I can't even explain how this small tattoo on my ankle is making me feel. I got the tattoo 1 year ago. And only lately, I've been feeling the tattoo regret. The tattoo is a 2x1 size leaf. With a black outline and green shading. Also, everytime I look at it, it only reminds me of the day I got it done which was with my ex. Imagine remembering that day every single day. I feel crazy depressed and any advice or suggestion would be great.

Laser Tattoo Removal

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing tattoo regret. Pico lasers are the most advanced technology. I utilize the PiQo4 laser which has 4 Pico wavelengths making it possible to remove 96% of ink in as little as 4-6 treatments. I also utilize the Picosure for a total of 5 Pico wavelengths. Tattoos are removed faster and safer with Pico lasers and there is less risk of scarring. It is important not only to seek the best technology but an experienced laser tattoo removal provider.

Chicago Oculoplastic Surgeon