Kidney infection 5 weeks and 5 days breast post op

Is it possible for the kidney infection to spread to my implant im almost 6 weeks post op and i had this symtoms for a week and now im just just taking antibiotics. And is it normal to feel of discomfort or sore boobs on 6 weeks post op. I had my period an my boobs more sore in the morning than b4. Thanks!

Kidney infection

Thank you for your question.  Sorry to hear about your kidney infection.  You should not have any issues with your implants if you get a urinary tract infection.  You may still notice some discomfort at 6 weeks, but this will continue to improve with time.   Best to follow up with your surgeon for specific instructions.  Good luck. 

Breast augmentation

Hello and thank you for your question. If you have a routine urinary tract infection it should now affect your implants. 

Best Wishes

Theodore Nyame, MD
Charlotte Physician

Infection after breast augmentation

It is extremely unlikely that and infection not involving the breast would cause any problems with your breast augmentation. As long as you have the primary infection treated, you probably have very little to worry about as far as your implants.

Ira H. Rex lll, MD
Fall River Plastic Surgeon