I think my nose is too flat and big; what surgeries I can do? (Photos)

i think my nose doesnt fit my face , and i dont like the sides of it what can i do to make it more sharper and pointed?

Open rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for the questions.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, After having analyzed all the info. and photos provided to us, i recommend you perform an Open Full Rhinoplasty, includding narrowing of the nasal base and nostrils, with nasal bones treatment (controled fracture) and alar + triangular nasal cartilages re-shaping.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.Kind regards

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question and photographs.From what I can tell from the photographs you have posted, it appears you have a wide bridge and your tip is enlarged. You would benefit from refining the bridge and a tip rhinoplasty which includes trimming the lower lateral cartilages and placing precision sutures to refine the tip and make it look more pleasing and smaller in size. Additionally, an alarplasty would be beneficial to reduce the size of your nostrils. This procedure consists of making an incision on the inside or outside of the nostrils then removing a specific amount of tissue. I hope this helps.
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Flat wide nose, options for rhinoplasty?

Dorsal augmentation (rib composite instead of silicone), supporting the tip tripod, and narrowing the alar base will help. 

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD