I have deep acne pit scar on my nose from cystic acne, what can you recommend? (Photo)

Its been 5 months with this scar, it was small and it gets bigger overtime. Im 18. And im still dealing with teenage acne. Is there any creams that can help or will it heal itself? or should I go to a dermatologist now?

TCA CROSS and lasers

I can not see the exact depth of the scar, but my approach will be 2-3 sessions of TCA CROSS, followed by fractional lasers or INFINI RF with PRP. You will require more than one method. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Nose scars and ematrix RF

I would use a combination of Ematrix RF + TCA Cross to help improve the deep scars on the nose. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS