I want to have bigger boobs. i still don't have that much strength to push through and have enough money. (photos)

what should i do? i still dont know what should i have to do with it.

Good candidate for Breast Augmentation with implants

Thanks for submitting your photos. From your photos you appear to be an excellent candidate for Breast Augmentation. Implants will give you a good size . Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. All the best...

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Find the right surgeon

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a  Breast Augmentation 

Getting breast augmentation is a personal goal that each lady has to decide on for herself

I'm not sure that I totally understand your question, especially the part about not having "that much strength to push through."   I can say, however, that if having larger breasts is truly a goal for you, then you will probably figure out a way to make it happen.  From your bodybuilding and bikini model pictures, it is clear that you are a lady who can set her sights on a goal and make that happen if she wants it badly enough.  I have a number of patients who actively compete in bodybuilding, figures, fitness, and bikini competitions, and they all have had breast augmentation.  From the standpoint of physical strength, if that is what you are talking about, I can tell you that for the most part all of them have returned to resistance/weight training without any difficulty.  In fact, two of my bodybuilder patients have posted reviews on my profile here on RealSelf, and you can read what they have said about their recovery and their experience.  Their screen names are:  "Bikinigirl5604" and "LCArt515."  Sometimes just reading about or talking to ladies with the same situation can help you make up your mind if something is right for you or not.  With regard to financing the operation, I think that everyone undergoing this type of surgery should be financially stable enough to afford the costs of the surgery itself, as well as any postoperative care or care for complications that might arise, even though those are very infrequent.  If you can't afford it yet, it would be best to save a little more until you can.  Having said that, I don't necessarily mean that you need a lump sum of cash for the total amount in your pocket right now, as there are many different ways to finance surgery like this.  However, you should be able to easily afford the payments if you go that route, as you don't want surgery like this to overburden your finances.  If you decide that the surgery is right for you, make some appointments for consultation with board certified plastic surgeons in your area who have a lot of experience with breast augmentation.  They will be the best equipped to advise you of your options.  Best of luck!

Want bigger boobs

Thank you for your question and photographs.  Breast augmentation is certainly a surgical procedure worth considering should you want to increase your breast size.  Best to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your particular circumstances.  Best of luck.

Breast augmentation - don't have the money

Thank you for asking about your breast augmenation.
  • Find a plastic surgeon whom you feel you can trust and find out the cost.
  • Also find out what financing plans are available.
  • Here in the US, most surgeons offer some kind of financing because like you, not everyone has the money saved for their surgery.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Breast Augmentation and cost

Thank you for your question. I recommend finding a  Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area. Most Plastic Surgeons, such as my self, offer payment plans .  Good luck ! 

Chad Robbins, MD

Breast Augmentation

Thank you for your question. If you are interested in Breast Augmentation I suggest that you book a consultation with a board certified Plastic Surgeon. Many practices have payment plans to make surgical costs more manageable. Inquire about your chosen surgeon's financial policies.
All the best