Am I a good candidate for fat transfer to butt? (Photo)

Im a mother of 3 kids,youngest is 7 years old.....i gained weight last year,,,and noticed my lovehandles is the most difficult area to loose,ugh Im 32, 115 lbs,5'3 in height.. I wanna consider fat transfer cos my hips are depressed,as every woman in this site,they want that hourglass figure,small waist and nice s curve....and fat transfer,as i wanna get rid of these fats.do i have enough fat to get maybe a 250 cc butt?..im in search of answers and good surgeons Thanks everyone Xoxox

BBL candidate

Yes you definitely are a good candidate for this procedure, you have fat deposits ion your abdomen, waist and lower back, and you have a great frame, I would do fat grafting with a great distribution of fat specially in the bottom of your buttocks, and fat grafting into the hips if you want to create a beautiful hourglass shape. I think I can inject 700 cc on each side or more all depends on the elasticity of your tissues and the amount of fat harvested. Just remember that your body will absorb 30% of this fat if you want more I would suggest you to gain around 10 lbs. Hope this answer helps.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Am I a good candidate for fat transfer to butt

Thank you for your question and photos.  Yes, you are a candidate for the BBL.   For optimal results for your BBL, the areas that should be liposuctioned include the lower back, hips and sometimes the outer thigh. These areas help to contour and shape the buttock and enhances the results of the fat transfer. The abdomen and inner thighs are a great source for additional fat to to transfer.Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes

Am I a BBL Candidate?

Thank you for your pictures.
It appears that you are a good candidate for a BBL, where fat is harvested from areas of excess, processed and concentrated, and re-injected into the buttocks to restore a feminine curve.  While 500cc of fat per side is ideal, I've had good results with as little as 300cc per side.
A consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon can help you get more specific answers to you questions.

Jason J. Hall, MD, FACS
Knoxville Plastic Surgeon

Good candidate for BBL

Thanks for your questions and for sharing your photos.  Yes you appear to be a great candidate for the BBL procedure.  Fat can be harvested from your abdomen, flanks and back and will be re-injected into the gluteal areas.  Expect at least 500 cc fat  grafting to each side to see good improvement of the volume and curvature of the buttock region.

BBL candidate?

Thank you for your photos. It appears that you may be a good candidate for the BBL procedure. Of course, a physical exam is needed to make any recommendations. The amount of volume that can be added to your buttock will be limited by the amount of excess fat you have in your donor sites. The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options

Am I a good candidate for fat transfer to butt?

I perform liposuction on thinner women and perform BBL and hip fat transfer with great results every week. Find a BBL expert who performs hundreds of BBLs each year and has great reviews and great before and after pictures.

It depends on the butt volume you expect to have... If it's a mild augmentation, then Yes, you are a good candidate.

Thanks for your questions and your photos. 

The answer for your question depends on what are your expectations when it comes to volume and projection.

You are a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift, and certainly 500cc of fat can be harvested from Liposuction and injected in your butt. Now, the question would be: will the augmentation caused by 250 cc of fat on each butt be enough to generate the bottom you have in mind? That is where a personal evaluation and thorough conversation with your surgeon would help you understand and realize how much can be achieved with the fat your have. If you're looking for a mild augmentation, then I believe your existing fat would be enough. If not, then there's always the option of small butt implants combined with some fat grafting to achieve the volume you desire. 

Hope to have cleared your mind of this doubt. If you wish to converse more about this, feel free to contact me. 

Take good care and good luck, 

Dr. Fernandez Goico

Luis A. Fernandez Goico, MD