What am I gonna do? How can this redness on my nose be gone? And should I see a doctor now?

I had nose injection few weeks ago and until now reddishness still hasnt gone... Im kinda worried cause im thinking its a fake collagen... But the practitioner said i dont have to eat chicken meat and eggs temporarily for it may cause infection.. but i forgot about it and eaten some eggs days ago... and there was something that grew inside my nose too..

Thanks for your query. Just eating once may not be the cause. You should see your doctor immediately as it could be some kind of allergic reaction.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon