How can I fix my asymmetric face without surgery. (photo)

My right side cheek is a bit larger that the other, I don't know what to do, my teeth are also not aligned, what should I do, whenever I take a picture I always see the difference between my cheeks. Please help me

Doctor Answers 1

Dermal Filler Injections

I would recommend cheek dermal filler injections. Radiesse or Juvederm  would work best.  Keep in mind these are not permanent solutions.  As far as your teeth are concerned, I would recommend seeing a dentist.

Brooklyn Physician
4.7 out of 5 stars 45 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.