Fillers for chin and lips? (Photo)

It's my wedding on sept 3 and I want to have a smaller face A doctor told me that I should get fillers on my cheeks and chin to look smaller. I keep on doing Botox on my jaw muscle and did Juvederm voluma 1cc last August 2014 and 2015. I'm thinking of getting a 1/2 cc on my upper lip but I don't know if fuller lips looks good on my ethnicity (Chinese) and shape of my face and 1/2 cc on my chin. I don't want a pointy chin (v-shape) for I ready have a long chin to begin with

Contouring the face

Thank you for your question dulce kwok and congratulations on your upcoming wedding. I like to start treatments six to twelve months prior to a big event. This gives plenty of time to make sure everything is perfect before the big day. Contouring the shape of the face from a square shape to a more attractive heart shape can be done by enhancing the cheeks with Voluma, relaxing the masseter muscle with Botox, and tightening the skin on the cheeks using treatments such as Ultherapy or SkinTyte. Small amounts (0.5 - 1.0 cc) of a filler such as Juvederm can provide a subtle augmentation of the lip and provide a fuller appearance. Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Encino Physician