My face is scarred. Is it okay to try a product that peels the skin? (Photo)

I'm not rich so I can't afford treatments from the derma. I'm about to graduate next year so I want to have a clear skin, not perfect but at least without pimples and scars. Is it okay to try a product that peels the skin?? Please help me.

Chemical Peel

Thank you for your question. There are many over-the-counter and prescription drugs that may be more effective and more suitable for your desires than a chemical peel. I suggest that you move forward and consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon. Many surgeons on this website offer consultations at a reduced rate ($80 for example). They can work with you for a financing plan and can recommend treatments to reduce the amount of acne you are experiencing. At a later date, you can explore a chemical peel to reduce acne scarring. Always consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon. 

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon