Depressed skin after TCA CROSS, befor and after. Any suggestions? (photos)

I had TCA CROSS done last May. Some of the adjacent ice pick scars formed 3 huge depressed marks which weren't there before. Also had fractional C02 laser last month. This improved the PIH but the sunken skin are still there. My derm said these would improve in time. Would they, really? I suppose they aren't box scars coz I can still see the marks of the ice picks. Do you think these would flatten? If so, how many months shall it take? Should I still continue with the TCA CROSS and laser?

TCA CROSS and acne scars

Hard to give constructive comments with out a few before shots to compare. As specialists we always look at the before and afters to give unbiased comment. Considering you had CO2 last month, it is still early days yet, so I would give this time. Some of these scars can benefit from filler at some stage. 
For now, be guided by your Specialist. All the bestDr Davin S. LimLaser dermatologistBrisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist