How to correct my crossbite/underbite?? (photo)

I am a 22-year-old female and I have worn braces for 3 years now. I used to have an underbite but the way I look at my bite now, it looks like a crossbite. I want to get opinions on how I should treat my bite. Do I need corrective jaw surgery or can my bite be fixed with braces/elastics or maybe a palatal expander?? Please refer to picture. Thanks

No doctor answers yet