Why is my cheekbone bigger than the other? (Photo)

Hi! I noticed that my right cheekbone becomes bigger and my jaw is like shrinking, i dont feel any pain in my cheekbone, but some times i felt that my upper mouth is numb.

One cheekbone bigger than the other

Most people do not have completely symmetric faces, so it is not unusual for one side of the face to be a bit different than the other.  If this is something that concerns you, injectable fillers can sometimes be used to help even out the sides.  In regards to the upper mouth numbness, this is something that should be evaluated by your doctor.  You should schedule an appointment to be evaluated.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon