Uneven cheekbone and jaw (Photo)

Hi, im wondering why my right cheekbone is bigger that the left side before it is not like this i know that the face is not always even but my cheeck bone is not like this before and even the jaw becomes smaller than the other Side, there is no pain just that the right cheekbone is bigger thank you

Why is one cheekbone larger than the other

Thank you for sharing your question and photo. It is not unusual for cheeks to be asymmetric, especially as we age. See an experienced doctor for evaluation. The unevenness can be addressed with injection of dermal fillers, fat grafting or placement of implants. 
Good luck,