Is it possible to change my big eyes to a small shape?

Hi,I'm Asian and I want to know if my eyes can change to a small shape can I fix this with surgery?

Not sure

Not sure.  No photos.  No info.  Occasionally you can perform fat grafting to create more fullness around the eye and orbit to deemphasize the appearance of the eyes themselves. Other than that I have no idea without more information.

Chase Lay, MD

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Smaller Asian Eyes

It is certainly possible to create a natural but smaller appearing eye.  It is challenging to achieve a natural appearance to Asian eyelids and eyes but attention to the eyelid crease and height and contours can result in very nice outcomes.  One must look at bony symmetry and soft tissue symmetry in addition to the eyelids to achieve an ideal result.

Eye shape with eyelid surgery

The eyelid anatomy in those of asian descent is unique. So are the goals of surgery. Forming a low, natural crease, removing a small amount of skin, repositioning some of the eyelid fat, may all be options to help you reach your goal.

Jeffrey M. Joseph, MD
Newport Beach Oculoplastic Surgeon