Do I have bulging eyes? Does it say something about my health condition? (photos)

And if so, when should I go to seek for a doctor's help? I don't know if my eyes have something to say about my health. My mother suspects that i have goiter. Please help, i don't know if i should pay serious attention about my eyes bulging . Please give me an advice what to do and the reason why my eyes look like this. Also if it has something to do with my health condition. Thank you so much...

Do I have bulging eyes? Does it say something about my health condition?

Greetings

It is difficult to say the best is to visit your GP for general health check up and examination will also be needed. 

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

You do have prominent (bulging) eyes which may be genetic or thyroid related or other. Best to see an ophthalmologist or oculoplastic specialist for evaluation. See following link for more information.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon