What affordable type of nose surgery is suited for a nose with huge nostrils? (Photo)

My nose has always bothered ever since my youth. Now, however, I feel like my nostrils grew larger, where sometimes insects would accidentally enter my nostrils. I hate that feeling and how unattractive my nose looks with my thick red lips. So, my final decision is to get rhinoplasty. But I don't know where to start. There are A LOT of ads/scams, and a lot of insanely pricey doctors. I'm 22, and will be saving for this. I am from the Asia Pacific, and i'm also considering nose fillers.

Alarplasty and tip rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question and photograph.

I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in rhinoplasty to have a nasal examination performed. I don’t think you would be happy with the results from just an alarplasty but possibly an alarplasty and tip rhinoplasty combined would give you more pleasing results. A tip rhinoplasty includes trimming the lower lateral cartilages and placing precision sutures to refine the tip and make it look more pleasing. An alarplasty is the technique that is commonly used for nostril reduction and this procedure consists of making an incision on the inside or outside of the nostrils then removing a specific amount of tissue. In regards to cost efficiency, most offices offer some type of payment plan so I would discuss this during your consultation. Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty , some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD