Is it possible to achieve this lip shape? (Photos)

Hello! I would like to ask if to have this sort of lip shape? Lip augmentation isn't necessarily included. Thank you for your time answering this.

Lips injections

Yes it is definitely possible to achieve this lip shape. I would add a little more filler centrally to the upper lip(called the cupids bow) and add some filler at the bottom to give fullness to the lips. This can be done with dermal fillers such as Restylane or Juvederm. 

Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Neck Lift

Thank you for your question. Your lips may be able to adopt that shape, however, it is important to remember that the best looking lips are those that fit your face and features. I suggest that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to determine your possibilities.Best wishes,

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon