515cc implant been replaced with 365cc in just 1week. Any suggestions? (photos)

Just had my breast augmentation of 515cc HP silicone 2weeks ago but after 5days my PS adviced me to do revision because the implant sit too high. They replaced it with smaller 365cc HP silicone which i find it small with my frame. Been flat chested pre-op.I dont know if i made the right thing to had my 515cc removed. My PS dont even gave me 3 weeks to see if the 515cc implant will drop or settle down.

Wait for some time

The final appearance, shape, and movement are not exactly the same as normal breasts. The surgically enlarged breasts do not move in the same way as normal breasts. They tend to be firmer. The contours are usually somewhat different than normal breasts. In some patients these discrepancies may be rather noticeable. Although every effort is made to place the implants symmetrically, complete symmetry is rarely achieved. Immediately after surgery, the breasts are swollen and firmer. The final shape and size is approximated after 2 to 3 months, but up to one year may be required for the end result.