460 round implantech on a 5'3-110lbs, 32 inches hips,how will I look on this one? (photos)

I'm Asian,so flat azz is expected on us...I told my surgeon I want big difference,he suggests 460cc round,as I don't like the old ovals,scared of rotating...how will 460cc under the muscle look on me?

Scared of "old ovals" rotating

I cannot blame you for being scared of the old teardrop shaped oval buttock implants rotating.  However, 80% of women (nearly 100% Asain women) have more of an oval shape buttock cheek than round/square and thus look best with an oval shaped implant. Therefore, I recently created and patented the Stanton Anatomical buttock implant to fix this problem.

In short, a combination of sculpting your waistline with liposuction and augmenting your buttock with implants provides the best chance for a long lasting "hour-glass" figure. Please read on for more surgical details:

One of the most important factors in creating the perfect derriere with implants is indeed selecting the right size AND shape. I have found the best way to assure this is to simply measure the actual dimensions of the patient’s buttock cheeks. With these anatomical measurements, I can select an implant that not only significantly augments the buttock but also supplies the correct 3-dimensional enhancement to look as real as possible...even in the most petite patients. Traditionally, teardrop oval implants have a 30+% risk of rotation and thus unnaturally change the buttock shape/appearance when doing so. Again, i have recently created and patented a new "Stanton Anatomic" shaped implant that avoids this issue. The benefit of this is the fact that ~80% of women patients have more of an oval shaped buttock cheek than round, thus creating a much more natural and harmonious buttock contour.  I invite you to  take a moment and watch the video link below. Glad to help.