10% salicylic acid for acne - look what happened. (photo)

Hi, I put 10% salicylic acid on my acne which I bought from watson. I used this and put for 2mins and wash the face. May I know what is this? Is this still fine? Im applying nivea moisturizer no alcohol.

Post chemical peel burn

Hi thanks to share your pic.what you see is you have developed first degree superficial burn.this is not fine It has to be treated with a short course of topical steroid cream which helps to heal the burned area,please do use liberal moisturiser and sunscreen .absolutely no direct sun exposure for 7 days.to see a dermatologist immediately and get it treated.