My eyelid in my left eye is smaller than in my left eyelid. Is there something wrong? Does it need to be in a surgery? (Photo)

Please see picture below

Droopy eyelid

Thank you for your question.  Your left eyelid is droopy (i.e. ptosis).  Your condition can be corrected with ptosis surgery.  Best wishes.  

Newport Beach Oculoplastic Surgeon

Ptosis

you may have eyelid ptosis. You may benefit from an in person evaluation by a board certified oculoplastic surgeon. 

Suzanne Kim Doud Galli, MD, PhD, FACS
Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon

Upper Eyelids

There is a significant degree of ptosis (drooping) of the left upper eyelid versus the right upper eyelid.  The ideal solution is to perform blepharoplasty (eyelid lift surgery) to correct the ptosis on the left eyelid to create a more balanced and homogenous appearance of the lids overall. Because of the degree of ptosis your particular surgery may be covered under insurance.

Trust your face to a board-certified facial plastic surgeon or a board-certified plastic surgeon with very extensive cosmetic and insurance-based blepharoplasty experience.

William Numa, MD, FACS
Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon