Looking for Doctors in the Philadelphia Area That Does Ethnic Rhinoplasty? (photo)

I,ve been wanting a nose job since I was 16yrs, now almost 30 I' am more sure then ever that this is what I want to do. Am very afraid tho' I don't want to look like miss piggy end up with a jackson nose,,,, I don't mind it being big just want it to be shaped better and a lil smaller it seems lat n wide just want a nose that complete's the rest of my feature's

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for the questions.
The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, After having analyzed all the info. and photos provided to us, i recommend you perform an Open Full Rhinoplasty, includding narrowing of the nasal base and nostrils, with nasal bones treatment (controled fracture) and alar + triangular nasal cartilages re-shaping.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

African American Rhinoplasty

The best way to see what your nose would look like is to have computer imaging. This will show you more or less what you can expect.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS