Is this possible for me? (Photos)

I'm planning for my surgery in February 2016. I will be getting a tummy tuck with Mr, full body liposuction and a breast lift . I love her body and wanted some opinions as to if I wishing for something unrealistic with my body shape. Also I'm 5'9 and 200lbs.I'm planning to lose 20lbs before my surgery .

Breast Lift with Tummy Tuck and Liposuction

Thank you for sharing your photos. You´re a great candidate for tummy tuck, liposculpture and BBL to get a good shape, but the results will depend of your anatomy.

I hope my answer will help you to your question.

Before undergoing any surgical procedure, please seek a board certified plastic surgeon

Thank you for your question and for posting appropriate pictures. Obviously each person's anatomy is different, but it's a good idea to share with your plastic surgeon what your goals are. You are a good candidate for a breast lift with tummy tuck and liposuction and you will achieve a good result. It is important to speak with your plastic surgeon about realistic expectations from these procedures. Patients who undergo a lateral tension abdominoplasty often lose 15% of the body weight after the procedure but you should make sure you're at a stable weight. You'll need to have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon for precise recommendations. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Will you look like that photograph?

I think it is usually not very helpful to try to compare your anticipated results with photographs of other people. You look to be a great candidate for abdominoplasty and breast lift. You need to talk to a board-certified plastic surgeon to discuss your expectations after these surgeries. It seems you could have a very nice result with the right surgeon.

Ira H. Rex lll, MD
Fall River Plastic Surgeon

Getting Your Dream Body with VASER Hi Def, ThermiRF, ultrasound

You are a great candidate for a tummy tuck and liposuction. I recommend VASER hi def liposuction with ThermiRF and/or ultrasound and fat grafting to give you the best results with fat removal, skin tightening, contouring and definition. I recommend getting a consultation with a hi-def physique expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Tummy tuck and breast lift

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for a tummy tuck with liposuction.  This can be done through a low and short incision, all completely below the bikini line.  Your muscles can also be plicated resulting in a flat abdomen.  A breast lift can be performed at the same time for improved shape and contour of your breasts. Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Good plan

Thank you for your question and photographs.  I think that you have a good plan and goal.  I absolutely agree on losing 20 lbs prior to surgery; but don't make it a plan, just do it.  Use that as a goal that you cannot have the surgery until you accomplish it. You will have a better result from surgery and your risks will go down.  With the weight loss, you may not need much lipo.  I think that a tummy tuck and breast lift will go a long way to accomplishing your goal, however, breast implants will likely be needed to give you the fullness that you show in your wish photo.  Be sure to see an experienced, board certified plastic surgeon. 

James McMahan, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

I think that certain improvements can be performed.  You would need to have a BBL, and then probably a tummy tuck and a breast augmentation and lift. Best to be seen in person. I think that losing 20lbs woiuld be a good idea as well. Good luck.

You should get good results with a tummy tuck, liposuction and lift. No, you won't look like the model, but you will be much improved and probably will be thrilled with your new look. Good luck to you.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover - Am I A Candidate?

Thank you for your question and photos. You appear to be an excellent candidate for a full tummy tuck. The abdominal skin excision and muscle tightening could give you an excellent contour as well as improve the tone of the anterior abdominal wall. Liposuction could be used to better define your flanks and hips at the time of tummy tuck surgery. Your breasts would benefit from a lift. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps!

Possiblt outcome after tummy tuck and liposuction

While I think you will look a lot better with body contouring, I am not certain you will achieve that result. I would focus on being the best you can be, by losing the weight you are planning and celebrating the improvement that can be achieved, which is a lot. Don't get focused on the picture too much.

W. John Bull, MD