How much does Vaginalplasty combined with Perineoplasty cost?

How much does Vanginalplasty combined with perineplasty cost??

How much does a full vaginoplasty cost?

All full vaginoplasty procedures in my practice include perineoplasty, vaginoplasty and any necessary pelvic floor reconstruction. We own and operate our own AAAHC-accredited facility and this allows us to beat any surgicenter or hospital on facility fees. Also, we charge a flat rate for the services of our board certified anesthesiologists. 

How much does a full vaginoplasty cost?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

How much does vaginoplasty and perineoplasty cost?

The surgical fees depend upon what needs to be done and your general health.  If you are healthy we can offer you an office based procedure at very competitive rates. 

Costs for Vaginal Surgery

Costs for #CosmeticLabiaplasty and #CosmeticFemaleSugery:

#Costs will depend upon the specific surgery that is requested, type of anaesthesia, experience of the surgery, and geographic location.

Estimated fees can be found on Real Self, and the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery websites.

Costs for Vaginal Surgery

Va

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Va

I appreciate your question.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Costs of vaginoplasty with perineoplasty

At our center we have proven results of success based on  two different medically published literature studies:  85% -90%.   If just the posterior vaginal wall ( floor of the vagina) and the opening need to be tightened  (perineoplasty) our cost is $7100.00 if the whole vagina needs to be tightened it is $9000.00 + the cost of anesthesia/operating room.  Unlike most surgeons we offer a guarantee:   If your vaginal tightness is not satisfactory in the first 2 years we will retighten you without a surgical fee for the 2nd surgery ( you would still need to pay for the anesthesiologist and operating room).  To confirm pricing please feel free to contact my office

John R Miklos MD

Atlanta ~ Beverly Hills ~ Dubai

John R Miklos MD

Atlanta ~ Beverly Hills ~ Dubai