Is it possible for me to get a tummy tuck with lipo of flanks, back, hips, inner and outer thighs at the same time? (Photo)

5'11 160lbs, I also want implants and maybe a bbl, I just don't want to be as wide as I am, I will lose about 15 more lbs, I am open for suggestion and I am ready to book my appointment!

Tummy Tuck and Lipo....

Tummy tuck and lipo are a definite!  This will tighten and flatten your belly and slim your waistline and hips as well as your thighs.  This will give you a beautiful hourglass figure.    Adding on a BBL procedure will accentuate this even more.   But one thing I would consider is possibly converting the Tummy tuck to a body lift.   You already have some loose skin of your low back/lovehandle area.  A body lift will tighten this.   Also, after reducing the width of your thighs/buttocks, you may have more skin laxity of this area as well.   A lower body lift will correct this too.   It is something to consider.  
Good luck
Dr M

Tummy Tuck

Thank you for your question about Tummy Tuck.

Yes, it is possible to get a tummy tuck and liposuction of the flanks, back, hips and thighs all at the same time.

To be sure, see two or more experienced, board-certified Plastic Surgeons in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

tummy tuck with lipo of flanks, back, hips, inner and outer thighs at the same time?

Combination surgical procedures are done on a routine basis. However, it is best to evaluate each patient on an individualized basis. During this consultation process, after a complete history and physical, the SAFETY of combining these surgical procedures becomes of paramount importance. Plastic surgeon, anesthesia provider, duration of surgery, surgery facility all important considerations. Your best bet: choose your plastic surgeon very carefully; everything else including anesthesia provider and safe surgery facility will follow. Best wishes.

Is it possible for me to get a tummy tuck with lipo of flanks, back, hips, inner and outer thighs at the same time?

The no of procedures that can be combined depends on the comfort of your surgeon. I usually combined the procedures that you have mentioned for someone who has your weight and structure, if you are in otherwise good health. If, however, you planning on a BBL, it may be best to post pone the liposuction of Flanks, Back and Thighs for a second session when you have the BBL. Tummy Tuck and BBL should not be combined at the same time in most situations. 

All The Best !

Ajaya Kashyap, MD
India Plastic Surgeon

Tummy, lipo, BBL

You will get great results, but I do not perform all at the same time. It is safer and better recovery to perform in 2 stages- the combos to be determined at consultation.

Vaser ultrasound liposuction will address the difficult hip area. Implants and a breast lift. Tummy tuck with some minor areas. BBL can be added, but I do not perform it at same time as tummy tuck.

An exam and consultation with a plastic surgeon who performs these is recommended to discuss your options and expectations. 

Tummy tuck and body contouring

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for a tummy tuck with liposuction. This can be done through a low and short incision, all completely below the bikini line.Your muscles can also be plicated resulting in a flat abdomen.  You are also a great candidate for a breast lift with implants, which can be performed at the same time.  A BBL may also be beneficial for you. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your question.  Based on your photos, you look like you would be a great candidate for a tummy tuck with lipo of the thighs, and flanks, and a breast lift with implants.  I would recommend seeing a board certified plastic surgeon for an in person evaluation.  All the best, 

Keshav Magge, MD
Bethesda Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck - Am I A Candidate?

Thank you for your question and photos. You appear to be an excellent candidate for a full tummy tuck and breast augmentation +/- lift.  The abdominal skin excision and muscle tightening could give you an excellent contour as well as improve the tone of the anterior abdominal wall. Liposuction could be used to better define your flanks and hips at the time of tummy tuck surgery. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps!