Is it possible for me to get a tummy tuck with lipo of flanks, back, hips, inner and outer thighs at the same time? (Photo)

5'11 160lbs, I also want implants and maybe a bbl, I just don't want to be as wide as I am, I will lose about 15 more lbs, I am open for suggestion and I am ready to book my appointment!

Tummy Tuck and Lipo....

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Tummy tuck and lipo are a definite!  This will tighten and flatten your belly and slim your waistline and hips as well as your thighs.  This will give you a beautiful hourglass figure.    Adding on a BBL procedure will accentuate this even more.   But one thing I would consider is possibly converting the Tummy tuck to a body lift.   You already have some loose skin of your low back/lovehandle area.  A body lift will tighten this.   Also, after reducing the width of your thighs/buttocks, you may have more skin laxity of this area as well.   A lower body lift will correct this too.   It is something to consider.  
Good luck
Dr M

Tummy Tuck With Liposuction In Multiple Areas

It is possible to do all in one surgery. Many procedures can be combined during one surgery. Also, combining these #procedures may decrease anesthetics, costs, and recovery time. However, I look at the risk factors such as surgery time greater than 6 hours, or #anesthesia time, increased risks of DVT, prolonged  #healing, #positioning after surgery to name a few, which are a lot to consider. These factors are relative to performing any variety of combinations. 

If deemed a candidate, you may benefit from a #drainless tummy tuck with #liposuction. Silicone #drainage tubes are used by trained Plastic Surgeons for many different operations.  The purpose is to drain extra fluid that may otherwise accumulate under the skin, fat or muscle following an operation.  Patients generally find this annoying and uncomfortable and they can impede mobility and therefore slow aspects of #healing. Over the years, surgeons have improved procedures and found ways to eliminate the need for these #drains in a variety of operations; including #tummy #tuck or #abdominoplasty.

Vaser liposuction, also known as Vaser #lipo, LipoSelection or Liposuction, is an advanced body #contouring procedure that selectively removes unwanted body fat. An alternative to the harsh techniques of traditional liposuction, #Vaser lipo uses state-of-the-art ultrasound technology designed to gently #reshape your body and, yes, it can be done on the #upper #arms. There are three types of #Vaser Lipo. Each benefit patients differently depending on their needs

Some #areas of the body Vaser is applied to include the face, chin, neck, arms, back, abdomen, "love handles", buttocks, thighs, hips, saddlebags, knees, and, the male chest during Gynecomastia surgery. An ideal  #candidate for Vaser Liposuction is a person in good health who seeks a minimally invasive way to remove stubborn fat with less downtime than traditional #liposuction. Vaser is ideal for those seeking improved definition of muscles and contouring.  Those who seek increased sculpting of are ideal vaser lipo candidates.

The most important decision to be made before performing any surgical procedure is determining whether you are an ideal #candidate. Begin with an in-person, one-on-one consultation to determine if you are an ideal #candidate and which technique is best for you. Most importantly, your procedures should be performed by a #Plastic Surgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery.

Tummy Tuck

Thank you for your question about Tummy Tuck.

Yes, it is possible to get a tummy tuck and liposuction of the flanks, back, hips and thighs all at the same time.

To be sure, see two or more experienced, board-certified Plastic Surgeons in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

tummy tuck with lipo of flanks, back, hips, inner and outer thighs at the same time?

Combination surgical procedures are done on a routine basis. However, it is best to evaluate each patient on an individualized basis. During this consultation process, after a complete history and physical, the SAFETY of combining these surgical procedures becomes of paramount importance. Plastic surgeon, anesthesia provider, duration of surgery, surgery facility all important considerations. Your best bet: choose your plastic surgeon very carefully; everything else including anesthesia provider and safe surgery facility will follow. Best wishes.

Is it possible for me to get a tummy tuck with lipo of flanks, back, hips, inner and outer thighs at the same time?

The no of procedures that can be combined depends on the comfort of your surgeon. I usually combined the procedures that you have mentioned for someone who has your weight and structure, if you are in otherwise good health. If, however, you planning on a BBL, it may be best to post pone the liposuction of Flanks, Back and Thighs for a second session when you have the BBL. Tummy Tuck and BBL should not be combined at the same time in most situations. 

All The Best !

Ajaya Kashyap, MD
India Plastic Surgeon

Tummy, lipo, BBL

You will get great results, but I do not perform all at the same time. It is safer and better recovery to perform in 2 stages- the combos to be determined at consultation.

Vaser ultrasound liposuction will address the difficult hip area. Implants and a breast lift. Tummy tuck with some minor areas. BBL can be added, but I do not perform it at same time as tummy tuck.

An exam and consultation with a plastic surgeon who performs these is recommended to discuss your options and expectations. 

Tummy tuck and body contouring

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for a tummy tuck with liposuction. This can be done through a low and short incision, all completely below the bikini line.Your muscles can also be plicated resulting in a flat abdomen.  You are also a great candidate for a breast lift with implants, which can be performed at the same time.  A BBL may also be beneficial for you. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your question.  Based on your photos, you look like you would be a great candidate for a tummy tuck with lipo of the thighs, and flanks, and a breast lift with implants.  I would recommend seeing a board certified plastic surgeon for an in person evaluation.  All the best, 

Keshav Magge, MD
Bethesda Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck - Am I A Candidate?

Thank you for your question and photos. You appear to be an excellent candidate for a full tummy tuck and breast augmentation +/- lift.  The abdominal skin excision and muscle tightening could give you an excellent contour as well as improve the tone of the anterior abdominal wall. Liposuction could be used to better define your flanks and hips at the time of tummy tuck surgery. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps!