How much does a tummy tuck cost?

Tummy Tuck Pricing

As you probably have guessed, it is impossible to give you an exact quote for any procedure online. A full, in-person consultation is needed for accurate pricing. However, I can give you a range of average pricing for a tummy tuck and liposuction. Generally speaking, in my practice, pricing for this procedure can range from $7200 up to $9000, depending on the patient and if/how much liposuction is needed. Our practice is located in Voorhees, NJ, just about 30 minutes outside Philly. I invite you to join us for a consultation so we can get exact pricing for you. Click the link below to see before and after photos of real patients at our practice. 

Cost for the Tummy Tuck

The cost will depend upon the type of tummy tuck anesthesia skill find an experience of the surgeon. There’ll be regional differences. Approximate costs can be found on real self, and other websites such as the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.

Costs will depend on several factors: the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees. Approximate costs can be found on the Real Self website, Surgery.org, or PlasticSurgery.org

Payment plans can be offered through Care Credit, local banks, credit cards, and other companies such as Prosper.  Some plans have 12-18 months interest free.

The best thing to do is to discuss the cost estimate with every surgeon whom you visit for a consultation. If anything at all causes you discomfort or worry, then you have every right to schedule additional consultations with other board certified plastic surgeons to make sure you can find the procedure and cost with which you are happy. Good luck!

How much does a tummy tuck cost?

Greetings

Thank you for your question. Our prices range from 4000 to 7000euros which also include a package of hotel and transfers

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

How much does a tummy tuck cost?

Thanks for your question!  The fees vary by region and by office, but in my practice, a standard tummy tuck is around $8,000.  That fee does include surgeon's fees, anesthesia, facility costs, supplies, garment and ALL visits to the office.  Just make sure to consult and subsequently have your surgery with a board-certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Upstate Plastic Surgery

The cost of a typical full abdominoplasty is subject to regional variation in pricing and is based on the extent of the procedure, the operative time, OR fees, and anesthesia charges.

Many of our patients travel from around Philadelphia to the Albany / Saratoga Springs area to avoid the high costs of surgery in the city. Cost is usually $8500 to $9500.

A detailed examination will help delineate the best surgical option. Consultation with a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery would be the next best step.

How much does a tummy tuck cost?

The cost of any cosmetic surgery varies from region to region and from surgeon to surgeon. In the NY area the fee ranges from$7000-12,000. You should check out different web sites and make some calls. Some offices have periodic specials. 

George Lefkovits, MD

Tummy tuck

Hello and thank you for your question. Cost of a tummy tuck varies based on geographic region and surgeon expertise.  If you are an appropriate candidate, a tummy tuck can be done through a low and short incision, all completely below the bikini line.  Your muscles can also be plicated resulting in a flat abdomen.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

How much does a tummy tuck cost

Each area is different but in most areas in the northeast, I would say that costs are between 8-11K depending on the amount of work needed. I would recommend you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area.

Rick Rosen, MD
Norwalk Plastic Surgeon

Philadelphia abdominoplasty pricing

In general, abdominoplasty in our area will run between $7-$10,000 depending on the type of procedure performed, the extent of liposuction added, the potential for overnight stay, etc.  My best advice is to make a few consultations only with surgeons certified by the American Board of plastic surgery, and no other.  There are plenty of "cosmetic doctors" who are not plastic surgeons but celled themselves as such.  Do not visit these impostors, as I have seen too many patients disfigured by them.  Again, certified by the American Board of plastic surgery only.

Dr. Subbio
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Newtown Square/Philadelphia, PA

Christian Subbio, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

How much does a tummy tuck cost?

Thank you for your question. Prices vary a lot according to experience and board certification of the plastic surgeon, facilities, quality of the practice, region, etc… If you're willing to travel, medical tourism is an attractive way to get quality results at a lower price. Cosmetic surgery in Colombia represents an increasingly attractive option for consumers looking for the ultimate combination of quality, price, availability, service, enjoyment, and value. Prices for plastic surgery procedures can be very affordable, and often 30-50% less than in the United States and Europe. However, when considering this option don’t settle for less than a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.