How much does a tummy tuck cost?

How much does a tummy tuck cost?

Thank you for your question. Our prices range from 4000 to 7000euros which also include a package of hotel and transfers

How much does a tummy tuck cost?

Thanks for your question!  The fees vary by region and by office, but in my practice, a standard tummy tuck is around $8,000.  That fee does include surgeon's fees, anesthesia, facility costs, supplies, garment and ALL visits to the office.  Just make sure to consult and subsequently have your surgery with a board-certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Upstate Plastic Surgery

The cost of a typical full abdominoplasty is subject to regional variation in pricing and is based on the extent of the procedure, the operative time, OR fees, and anesthesia charges.

Many of our patients travel from around Philadelphia to the Albany / Saratoga Springs area to avoid the high costs of surgery in the city. Cost is usually $8500 to $9500.

A detailed examination will help delineate the best surgical option. Consultation with a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery would be the next best step.

How much does a tummy tuck cost?

The cost of any cosmetic surgery varies from region to region and from surgeon to surgeon. In the NY area the fee ranges from$7000-12,000. You should check out different web sites and make some calls. Some offices have periodic specials. 

George Lefkovits, MD

Tummy tuck

Hello and thank you for your question. Cost of a tummy tuck varies based on geographic region and surgeon expertise.  If you are an appropriate candidate, a tummy tuck can be done through a low and short incision, all completely below the bikini line.  Your muscles can also be plicated resulting in a flat abdomen.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

How much does a tummy tuck cost

Each area is different but in most areas in the northeast, I would say that costs are between 8-11K depending on the amount of work needed. I would recommend you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area.

Rick Rosen, MD
Norwalk Plastic Surgeon

Philadelphia abdominoplasty pricing

In general, abdominoplasty in our area will run between $7-$10,000 depending on the type of procedure performed, the extent of liposuction added, the potential for overnight stay, etc.  My best advice is to make a few consultations only with surgeons certified by the American Board of plastic surgery, and no other.  There are plenty of "cosmetic doctors" who are not plastic surgeons but celled themselves as such.  Do not visit these impostors, as I have seen too many patients disfigured by them.  Again, certified by the American Board of plastic surgery only.

Dr. Subbio
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Newtown Square/Philadelphia, PA

Christian Subbio, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

How much does a tummy tuck cost?

Thank you for your question. Prices vary a lot according to experience and board certification of the plastic surgeon, facilities, quality of the practice, region, etc… If you're willing to travel, medical tourism is an attractive way to get quality results at a lower price. Cosmetic surgery in Colombia represents an increasingly attractive option for consumers looking for the ultimate combination of quality, price, availability, service, enjoyment, and value. Prices for plastic surgery procedures can be very affordable, and often 30-50% less than in the United States and Europe. However, when considering this option don’t settle for less than a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

Tummy tuck fees

The fee for a tummy tuck will vary from surgeon to surgeon and in different cities. Best to find a good surgeon first and then see if the fees are within your budget. In NYC, it can run $5000-$15000.

Tummy tuck

Costs of cosmetic surgeries vary depending on the geographic location, procedure and surgeon. You can visit the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) website to find a board certified plastic surgeon in your area and I would call them to set up a consultation so you can have a detailed estimate written up for you. I can tell you that the Realself average cost for a tummy tuck ranges between $8,000 and $9,000. Best of luck in your endeavors.

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon