Do I have tuberous breasts? (Photo)

Are my breasts tubular in shape? Do I have this condition?

Tuberous breasts ?

Dear HaydenRae,
 Thanks for submitting your pictures.
 From observing your pictures, you do not have tuberous breasts, but rather small breasts ( small A cup size ) with level 2 ptosis and large areolas.
 To create beautiful and perky breasts with attractive areolas, the best surgical approach is breasts augmentation with mini lift (donut, Benelli). 
 A very attractive size for you will be full C cup. You did not provide your chest circumference measurement in inches, which is critical for the correct implants size selection.
 Let's assume that you are currently 34 small A cup size. To become 34 full C cup, you will need implants with volume of 450 cc. for 32 full C cup - 375 cc.
 You have to realize that not all results are the same, because experience, skills and aesthetic are are crucial for good and safe outcome. So do your due diligence carefully and choose wisely.
  Always, consult with experienced board certified plastic surgeons who do lots of breasts augmentation with mini lift in accredited surgery center for your safety. Most importantly, check the before and after pictures in the photo gallery, to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and attractive with nice cleavage, perky, symmetrical and natural looking.
                                   Dr Widder

Breast augmentation and lift candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have very sagging and small breasts. In this regard, you need volume (implants) and projection (the lift): Breast Augmentation w/Breast Lift.
I recommend you to use microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and 550ml will be excelent on you, to fill the breasts properly.
Finally, to perform the breast lift I recommend a Periareolar Round Block Breast Lift ("Benelli mastopexy"), which has an unnoticed scar around the areola, and if we see (in the surgery) that we can't obtain adecuate projection just with the Benelli Lift, we have to perform a "Lollipop breast lift".
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Tuberous Breasts......?

You have a mildly constricted breast.   This basically refers to your breast being flat from your nipple to your crease.  This is easily corrected by not only placing an implant, but performing a circumareolar or vertical lift.   

Normal breasts

Thank you for your question.  You do not have tuberous breasts.  Rather, you have droopiness/ptosis that would benefit from a circumareolar lift with or without implants.  I suggest you consult with one or more board certified plastic surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery to discuss your options.  Hope this helps!

I don't not think that you have Tuberous Breasts.  You will/can benetfit from just the placement of an implant. I recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a board-certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
Best wishes!
Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Beverly Hills & Miami Beach Trained, Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Do I have tuberous breasts?

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photographs. Tuberous breasts exist along a spectrum of severity and are hallmarked by a few key appearances: an elevated and tight breast crease, which causes the breasts to be narrow. Because the breast tissue in a tuberous breast pushes into the areola, you will see the areola be enlarged and "puffy". In order to truly diagnose tuberous breasts, you would need an in-person examination by a board certified plastic surgeon, but based on your pictures you may have a mild case.

Do I have tuberous breasts?

Characteristics of a tuberous breast include:
  1. A contracted skin envelop both horizontally and vertically.
  2. A constricted breast base.
  3. A reduction in the volume of the breast parenchyma.
  4. Abnormal elevation of inframammary fold.
  5. Peudoherniation of the breast parenchyma into the areola.
  6. Areola hypertrophy 
You do have some mild characteristics of a tuberous breast. There appears to be some contraction of your skin envelop below your areola and possibly a slightly elevated inframammary fold.

Tuberous or Constricted Breasts

Your photos demonstrate possible mild signs of constricted breasts. Breast augmentation technique in patients with all types of constricted breasts differ, depending on the degree of constricted breasts. Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon with lots of experience with constricted breasts. Good luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD

Not tuberous

No, it does not look like your breasts are tuberous.  A breast augmentation might be enough with a possible small lift.

Tuberous breasts ?

The lower pole of your breasts does appear tight which is a feature of the deformity. An in person exam is needed to gauge the steps necessary to correct the situation if you seek correction.