I really just want to feel tighter and have a better and prettier appearance down there?

Hi I recently signed a plastic surgeon about vaginal tightness ,I'm a mother of 3 all vanginal birth and I'm not happy with my appearance I feel loose and my Plastic surgeon recommend if I'm done having Children that I should have a Posterior Lvr done but I think I want to have more children lol but I also have a IUD that's inserted for 10 years , and I really just want to feel Tighter and have a better and prettier appearance down there and increase my orgasms

THERMIVa

Thank you for your question. The vaginal laxity
that you are describing and the desire for an improved appearance makes you
sound like a great candidate for THERMIVa. The typical patient will have three
treatments spaced 4-6 weeks apart to maximize results however, patients
typically report improvement after the first treatment. All of my THERMIVa
patients have been immensely pleased with their results and often express that
they wish they had done this sooner. It is very safe to perform THERMIVa
treatments with all IUDs as long as they do not contain metal.

THERMIVa

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

ThermiVa is for you

Thank you for your question. Thermiva is a non-surgical in office procedure that dealing with stress incontinence or laxity or orgasmic difficulties. It also helps with patients dealing with the appearance or even atrophy/dryness.  Regarding your interest in your question you seem to be a reasonable candidate for thermiVa treatment.   If you have any questions regarding Thermiva contact a plastic surgeon near you to schedule a consultation to get all your questions answered and best reach your goal.

ThermiVa is for you

ThermiVA Candidates

Hi and thanks for posting your question.

Based on the information you supplied, you seem like you may be a reasonable candidate for thermiVa treatment. The treatment utilizes radiofrequency to heat the tissue, thus causing shrinkage and tightening. The treatment addresses both internal and external female genitalia. Some women find that they have improved moisture in addition to arousal as an added benefit to the treatment. 

Best wishes

ThermiVA Candidates

Best wishes

ThermiVa benefits

ThermiVa is a safe and non-surgical in office procedure that can improve all 3 issues that bother you. It uses radio frequency energy to tighten the vaginal tissues both internal and external. As long as your IUD doesn't contain metal you can be treated with ThermiVa. Good luck.

ThermiVa benefits

I want to feel tighter and look good

Many plastic surgeons do an excellent job with labiaplasties as this is an external procedure.  I recommend you be evaluated by a gynecologist if you want to have a vaginal tightening.  Not all gynecologist perform vaginal tightening procedures - in fact most do not.  A FPMRS is a subspecialty gyn surgeon that specializes in pelvic organ prolapse that occurs from vaginal deliveries.

A great surgeon in your area is Marco Pelosi who is in New Jersey.  Good luck!

I want to feel tighter and look good

ThermiVA benefits

Thanks for your question -

ThermiVA uses radio frequency energy to tighten internal and external vaginal and perineal structures.  It results in a more firm youthful look and feel.  It has been demonstrated to be a safe, comfortable and quick procedure.

It can be especially useful in patients that are trying to defer surgical improvement because they are planning more children.

I hope this helps!

ThermiVA benefits

Thanks for your question -

I hope this helps!

Is ThermiVa Right?

That's common for patients to have a similar question before deciding on undergoing the ThermiVa procedure. ThermiVa works to help:

• General appearance of the labia majora or outer lip
  • Vaginal dryness and lubrication
  • Incontinence (stress,urinary)
  • Sexual dysfunction and issues with orgasms

Is ThermiVa Right?

• Vaginal dryness and lubrication
  • Incontinence (stress,urinary)

Tighter with prettier appearance

Thank you for your question. It sounds like ThermiVa could be a great option for you.  Because ThermiVa is non-surgical, has no down-time and requires no anesthesia- it is a great option for many people. After a ThermiVa treatment, you can go about your day as usual.ThermiVa will treat:

1. Vaginal Looseness: treatments may tighten the vaginal canal if needed. For mild prolapse, this may be an option to a surgical procedure.
  2. Labia Looseness: treatments may tighten the labia majora if loose and saggy. This will give a more youthful appearance to the external vagina.
  3. Vaginal Dryness and pain: treatments may promote internal and external vaginal moisture. This is especially useful in postmenopausal patients who do not want to or cannot use estrogen replacement.
  4. Mild Incontinence:treatments may lessen urine leakage and the urge to go symptoms.
  5. Problems with Sexual Sensation: treatments may increase sensitivity, cause stronger vaginal contractions, and quicker orgasms.

Tighter with prettier appearance

ThermiVa

You should find benefits from the ThermiVa treatments.  It is a procedure that is performed in the office with no downtime.  You can safely have the procedure with your IUD in place as long as it does not contain metal.  See a provider in your area to learn more about the procedure.

ThermiVa

Feminine Rejuvenation

It sounds like you are a perfect candidate for ThermiVA.  Results are amazing, and offer several benefits; tightening, improvement in stress incontinence, increased moisture, and more!  A series of three treatment sessions are recommended; it is painless, without any downtime!

H. Christopher Coley, MD
Greensboro General Surgeon

Feminine Rejuvenation

H. Christopher Coley, MD
Greensboro General Surgeon