I really just want to feel tighter and have a better and prettier appearance down there?
Doctor Answers 7
Thanks for your question -
ThermiVA uses radio frequency energy to tighten internal and external vaginal and perineal structures. It results in a more firm youthful look and feel. It has been demonstrated to be a safe, comfortable and quick procedure.
It can be especially useful in patients that are trying to defer surgical improvement because they are planning more children.
I hope this helps!
Is ThermiVa Right?
That's common for patients to have a similar question before deciding on undergoing the ThermiVa procedure. ThermiVa works to help:
- General appearance of the labia majora or outer lip
- Vaginal dryness and lubrication
- Incontinence (stress,urinary)
- Sexual dysfunction and issues with orgasms
Tighter with prettier appearance
Thank you for your question. It sounds like ThermiVa could be a great option for you. Because ThermiVa is non-surgical, has no down-time and requires no anesthesia- it is a great option for many people. After a ThermiVa treatment, you can go about your day as usual.ThermiVa will treat:
- Vaginal Looseness: treatments may tighten the vaginal canal if needed. For mild prolapse, this may be an option to a surgical procedure.
- Labia Looseness: treatments may tighten the labia majora if loose and saggy. This will give a more youthful appearance to the external vagina.
- Vaginal Dryness and pain: treatments may promote internal and external vaginal moisture. This is especially useful in postmenopausal patients who do not want to or cannot use estrogen replacement.
- Mild Incontinence:treatments may lessen urine leakage and the urge to go symptoms.
- Problems with Sexual Sensation: treatments may increase sensitivity, cause stronger vaginal contractions, and quicker orgasms.
You might also like...
You should find benefits from the ThermiVa treatments. It is a procedure that is performed in the office with no downtime. You can safely have the procedure with your IUD in place as long as it does not contain metal. See a provider in your area to learn more about the procedure.
It sounds like you are a perfect candidate for ThermiVA. Results are amazing, and offer several benefits; tightening, improvement in stress incontinence, increased moisture, and more! A series of three treatment sessions are recommended; it is painless, without any downtime!
Thermiva can likely help you!
The greatest thing about Thermiva is that it is not surgery. It can help with both internal tightening and external cosmetic improvement, as well as orgasmic dysfunction. Regarding your IUD, safety with Thermiva depends on whether it contains metal. The issue is controversial, but we don't treat women with metal containing IUD's in our practice due to slight risk of heating the metal. We have hundreds of satisfied patients and zero complications with Thermiva. Keeping in mind this is a relatively new procedure, I would encourage you to see someone in Philadelphia that has treated at least 50 patients.
Best to you,Dr. Norcom
If you've had 3 vaginal deliveries, you need pelvic reconstruction along with vaginoplasty
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.