I really just want to feel tighter and have a better and prettier appearance down there?

Hi I recently signed a plastic surgeon about vaginal tightness ,I'm a mother of 3 all vanginal birth and I'm not happy with my appearance I feel loose and my Plastic surgeon recommend if I'm done having Children that I should have a Posterior Lvr done but I think I want to have more children lol but I also have a IUD that's inserted for 10 years , and I really just want to feel Tighter and have a better and prettier appearance down there and increase my orgasms

ThermiVA Candidates

Hi and thanks for posting your question.

Based on the information you supplied, you seem like you may be a reasonable candidate for thermiVa treatment. The treatment utilizes radiofrequency to heat the tissue, thus causing shrinkage and tightening. The treatment addresses both internal and external female genitalia. Some women find that they have improved moisture in addition to arousal as an added benefit to the treatment. 

Best wishes

ThermiVa benefits

ThermiVa is a safe and non-surgical in office procedure that can improve all 3 issues that bother you. It uses radio frequency energy to tighten the vaginal tissues both internal and external. As long as your IUD doesn't contain metal you can be treated with ThermiVa. Good luck.

Renata Wix-Harris, MD
Livingston Physician

I want to feel tighter and look good

Many plastic surgeons do an excellent job with labiaplasties as this is an external procedure.  I recommend you be evaluated by a gynecologist if you want to have a vaginal tightening.  Not all gynecologist perform vaginal tightening procedures - in fact most do not.  A FPMRS is a subspecialty gyn surgeon that specializes in pelvic organ prolapse that occurs from vaginal deliveries.

A great surgeon in your area is Marco Pelosi who is in New Jersey.  Good luck!

ThermiVA benefits

Thanks for your question -

ThermiVA uses radio frequency energy to tighten internal and external vaginal and perineal structures.  It results in a more firm youthful look and feel.  It has been demonstrated to be a safe, comfortable and quick procedure.

It can be especially useful in patients that are trying to defer surgical improvement because they are planning more children.

I hope this helps!

Is ThermiVa Right?

That's common for patients to have a similar question before deciding on undergoing the ThermiVa procedure. ThermiVa works to help:

• General appearance of the labia majora or outer lip
  • Vaginal dryness and lubrication
  • Incontinence (stress,urinary)
  • Sexual dysfunction and issues with orgasms

Jayesh Panchal, MD
Edmond Plastic Surgeon

Tighter with prettier appearance

Thank you for your question. It sounds like ThermiVa could be a great option for you.  Because ThermiVa is non-surgical, has no down-time and requires no anesthesia- it is a great option for many people. After a ThermiVa treatment, you can go about your day as usual.ThermiVa will treat:

1. Vaginal Looseness: treatments may tighten the vaginal canal if needed. For mild prolapse, this may be an option to a surgical procedure.
  2. Labia Looseness: treatments may tighten the labia majora if loose and saggy. This will give a more youthful appearance to the external vagina.
  3. Vaginal Dryness and pain: treatments may promote internal and external vaginal moisture. This is especially useful in postmenopausal patients who do not want to or cannot use estrogen replacement.
  4. Mild Incontinence:treatments may lessen urine leakage and the urge to go symptoms.
  5. Problems with Sexual Sensation: treatments may increase sensitivity, cause stronger vaginal contractions, and quicker orgasms.

ThermiVa

You should find benefits from the ThermiVa treatments.  It is a procedure that is performed in the office with no downtime.  You can safely have the procedure with your IUD in place as long as it does not contain metal.  See a provider in your area to learn more about the procedure.

Camille Cash, MD

Feminine Rejuvenation

It sounds like you are a perfect candidate for ThermiVA.  Results are amazing, and offer several benefits; tightening, improvement in stress incontinence, increased moisture, and more!  A series of three treatment sessions are recommended; it is painless, without any downtime!

H. Christopher Coley, MD
Greensboro General Surgeon

Thermiva can likely help you!

The greatest thing about Thermiva is that it is not surgery. It can help with both internal tightening and external cosmetic improvement, as well as orgasmic dysfunction. Regarding your IUD, safety with Thermiva depends on whether it contains metal. The issue is controversial, but we don't treat women with metal containing IUD's in our practice due to slight risk of heating the metal.  We have hundreds of satisfied patients and zero complications with Thermiva. Keeping in mind this is a relatively new procedure, I would encourage you to see someone in Philadelphia that has treated at least 50 patients.
Best to you,Dr. Norcom

Derek Norcom, MD
Portland Physician

If you've had 3 vaginal deliveries, you need pelvic reconstruction along with vaginoplasty

The odds are pretty high that you have damage to your vaginal supports after three vaginal deliveries. If you are considering surgical vaginal tightening you need an expertly conducted examination by a pelvic reconstructive surgeon to assess the status of your pelvic floor. If you have significant damage, you will need pelvic reconstructive surgery at the time of any surgical vaginal tightening or your surgery will fail. Your plastic surgeon is most likely not trained or experienced at spotting and dealing with pelvic floor reconstruction.