TCA peel under eye, Italian heritage, don't want hyperpigmentation

Hello, want to get tca under eyes only for wrinkles. Slightly darker skin, is it OK to just do under eyes ?, also what strength would work on wrinkles in this area (moderate wrinkles)

Peels around the eyes.

Thank you for your question lp1012. Chemical peels are used to enhance the appearance of the face. They can be used under or around the eyes to address wrinkles. I find that fractional CO2 lasers work better for this purpose. I also always recommend that my patients use a good eye cream to stimulate collagen in the area. Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations.  Good luck!

Encino Physician

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags Treatment -- Laser Resurfacing, Clear+Brilliant, Micropen, Viva, Ultherapy/Thermage

I find that laser resurfacing is safer in darker skinned patients.  Please see an expert for treatment options.  Dr. Emer.