is there a surgery to reduce calf size?

I have large calves and I am a relatively petite woman. Problem is I believe the size is due to muscle, I grew up as a gymnast and have muscular legs in general. Is there a procedure that can reduce muscle size?

Botox for calves

There are a couple of options that could help reduce the size of your calves. Firstly, nutrition and exercise (focusing on weight loss) could play a part in naturally reducing the size of the calves. If you have already tried this, then Botox to the calves could create a subtle reduction but you may need a number of treatments to see results.

London Plastic Surgeon