Is skeletal facial asymmetry with ptosis fixable, covered by insurance? (photos)

Hello! I'm a 47 year old woman with Ehlers Danlos, hypermobility with skin laxity. I had a facial ct lately for dental issues, and it showed that indeed, the right side of my face is smaller than the left side, and now I'm starting to have difficulty seeing out of my right eye a little bit (my prescription bears this out), most likely due to some ptosis. Is there any way that this can be fixed? Would insurance cover any of it?

This will be cosmetic. No insurance company will fix this.

It is not realistic to expect craniofacial surgery to cosmetically enhance your face.  Your facial asymmetry issues are subtle and normal.  Craniofacial surgery is best for faces that are so deformed that it is challenging to fit in socially.  For very subtle asymmetric issues, these surgeries are just as likely to make you worse than to make you better.  You have bilateral upper eyelid ptosis and there is a compensatory eyebrow elevation on the left side.  I encourage you to seek several consultations with aesthetically oriented fellowship trained oculoplastic surgeons.  There are many excellent surgeons in your community.  The American Society for Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery maintains a geographic directory on their website to help you identify a highly qualified surgeon close to home.  Your Ehlers Danlos does make potential eyelid surgery more complex.