What can I do about the scar on philtrum after a drunken night, I fell on the pavement? (Photo)

It has been a few months and the scarring isn't going away, I've put oils and everything. Nothing seems to help.

Scar Removal Lasers

There are very good noninvasive, no downtime lasers to help with this problem.  We typically would use the V-Beam, the Cutera or Icon lasers to help to reduce redness and flatten uneven scars.

Baltimore Dermatologic Surgeon

Combination Treatment for Scars

Scars can be treated with a combination of lasers, fillers, subcision, microneedling + PRP. Please see an expert physician to see which treatment is right for you. 

Scar

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a scar revision.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

What can I do about the scar on my philtrum

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph.  Unfortunately your picture does not allow for a detailed evaluation but below I am attaching a link with information you may find useful to improve your scar's appearance.  If nothing seems to help, seek an ASPS board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person evaluation and discussion of treatment options.