Can I get rhinoplasty revision. What is best nose doctor in Pennsylvania, New Jersey or New York? (photos)

I just got my nose surgery with silicone implant and ear cartilage in 4 months ago in Vietnam . I'm not really happy with the result because the nose not straight and crooked in projected . The projection is too long and higher . The bridge too low . It make my nose not even. Can I fix my nose . What best doctor have experienced to fix my nose . When I can fix it ? I'm so upset .

Revision rhinoplasty at 1 year

It is probably best to wait at least 1 year before electing to undergo a revision rhinoplasty procedure.  The only exception to that would be if the implant were to get infected would need to be removed.  

Revision rhinoplasty

You should wait a full year for the swelling to subside.  If you are still not happy, then you should go for a consultation. Best of luck.

Revision Rhinoplasty Options

As many of the surgeons have mentioned already, you should give your nose more time to heal. Generally speaking, the final result of a rhinoplasty procedure is typically achieved at one year. Swelling, even if it is not very noticeably, can still be occurring up to that time and you may continue to see refinement of your result even past this time. I always recommend that patients return to their first surgeon to work out their concerns prior to shopping for another surgeon to modify the rhinoplasty. As always, look for a board certified plastic surgeon with experience in revision rhinoplasty. Good luck!

Revision Rhinoplasty

Hi and thanks for your question and photos.  Yes, your nose can be revised.  I would wait at least 6 months after surgery to do your revision.  I don't think that there is any other surgeon in the Philadelphia area that has as much experience as I do with rhinoplasty.  Also, I spent 3 and 1/2 years in Hawaii where I did many Asian rhinoplasties.  I would be happy to see you for a consultation with computer imaging.  Good luck.

Jonathan Pontell, MD, FACS
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

Revision rhinoplasty

I'm sorry that you had a bad first experience and am sure you are anxious to get your nose fixed again. But it's important to wait at least 9 month for your nose to settle before fixing it again. If in 9-12 months you are still unhappy then a revision is definitely possible. Most rhinoplasty surgeons take out the silicon implant and instead use cartilage to augment the nose. Good luck!!!

Samir Undavia, MD
Princeton Facial Plastic Surgeon