Are my rhinoplasty expectations realistic? (photos)

I apologize for the bad editing lol, but I'd just like to know if this is realistic, or if my nose can be made to look more like the pictures that I attached. Also, what the cost would be. +Recommendations of Plastic Surgeons in the Philly,NJ,NY area.

Thanks for posting your question and photos. Some of the elements you want are possible with a rhinoplasty. The bridge can be lowered. The tip can be lifted slightly and tip can be refined. Overall, you can get a feminine well balanced nose that has the key aesthetic features that you want. However, keep in mind that the goal of rhinoplasty makes improvements to YOUR nose. The other pics are a good 'guide' to help us know what you like but not possible to replicate another person's nose. You'd be happy with a rhinoplasty so see a surgeon who does rhinoplasty and get their opinion. Good luck

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

It's not unrealistic...

It is always important with rhinoplasty to not have another nose as your goal. A well performed rhinoplasty can certainly do some of the things that you are looking for however. The bridge can be taken down, and the tip can be better projected and lifted some. That will certainly approximate the photos that you have shown. We always try to be completely natural and stay with what fits your face. Be sure to see a rhinoplasty specialist for consultation.

Andrew Miller, MD
Edison Facial Plastic Surgeon

Just based on a side view picture the type of nose changes you are seeking are possible. It would be very important that you convey to your surgeon exactly what you want since the tip rotation you are showing would be judged by many surgeons as 'extreme'. Your surgeon needs to know that this type of tip change is what you want.

Dear Niii, The photograph you show of your desired nose is realistic and should be achieved in the hands of an expert rhinoplasty surgeon. The morphed photograph that is shown is not aesthetically pleasing and is out of balance as the tip is over shortened and rotated. During consultation the surgeon can provide imaging to show you the realistic proposed results taking into consideration your desires as well as your nasal anatomy and skin thickness. Seek consultation with some experts in the field and review the surgeons before and after photographs. See an example in the link below and video above. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD

Bose job goals

The goals you show are realistic (profile reduction and tip projection) but may be a little out of balance. Some patients like the scooped look, but the tip you show is a little over projected for the profile in my opinion and a little pointy. This is likely the result of the imaging program you used. But all in all, your goals are realistic. 

Richard W. Westreich, MD
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Are My Rhinoplasty Goals Achievable?

Hi and thanks for your question and photos.  Yes, your goals are achievable.  I would be happy to see you for a consultation with computer imaging to show you what can be done as well as many, many before and after photos of other patients that I have operated on.  I look forward to meeting you soon.  

Jonathan Pontell, MD, FACS
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Realistic rhinoplasty expectations

The digitally altered photographs appear to be an over-rotated Nasal tip, so the computer imaging would be better performed in the plastic surgery office setting to give you a better idea of what can be accomplished with a rhinoplasty.  While that photograph might look good from the side profile, the frontal profile will look like a Miss Piggy. For many before and after  results of rhinoplasty, please see the link and the video below

Are my rhinoplasty expectations realistic?

Thank you for your questions.  The goal of a well done rhinoplasty procedure is a nature look that fits with the rest of your face.  If someone is going to undergo nose surgery, it's best to rely on your surgeon as to what changes would be appropriate for you. That is why it is important to find a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes in rhinoplasty and schedule a consult.  Best of luck!

Michael Sullivan, MD
Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

Expectations of rhinoplasty outcome

It seems like you are looking for profile refinement and additional tip support. These are commonly performed parts of a rhinoplasty and it seems like you could get something close to this with the procedure. I would encourage you to schedule a consultation to get imaging performed so the rhinoplasty specialist can show you what they think is a reasonable outcome. This way you can see if you both are on the same page. Best of luck. 

Michael T. Somenek, MD
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon