No results from laser hair removal?

25 year old male who has undergone 6 sessions of laser hair removal on chest + abdomen at LaserDerm skincare center in Broomall pa. Hair falls out w each session but in 6 weeks all grows back. Practitioners increase laser intensity each session. They use gentlemax laser, and I can certainly feel a sting. I have dark hair and relatively light skin. But 6-8 weeks post 6th session and no significant reduction. Is it problem with the laser or simply genetics? Curious to why hairs keep growing back

After 6 LHR chest treatments, little results

I think the laser is a good one for you. It is a matter of more treatments I guess.  Please discuss with your provider. Chest/abdomen hair can take up to 10 or 12 treatments.

Laser Hair Removal

It sounds like they are using the right laser but without reviewing the settings it is difficult to know.  I suggest you get a consult with a board certified dermatologist with is an expert with laser hair removal.  Best, Dr. Green