Pulled on skin on side of nose due to acne, could I have damaged results?

I recently developed a large pimple on the left side of my nose and it looked like it was ready to pop. I used tweezers to get it, however, I ended up pulling the skin entirely away from my nose. It wasn't painful, but the left side of my nostril is now back to how it looked before I got the rhinoplasty. It has nearly lost all of the shape it had previous to me pulling it. Could this be swelling or have I permanently damaged the results by the skin being pulled and lifted off of my nose?

Damage

If photos can be supplied it would be easier to advise . I doubt that you have caused any significant damage by lifting blistered skin