Will I have more projection after my breast lift with implant?

I recently got a breast lift with augmentation. I'm three weeks post -op and my breast seem so small. It looks like I just got a lift. I wanted to achieve a full C / small D. I started off with a deflated 36/b and my doctor suggested a 350 cc saline implant / moderate profile. I'm 5'4 1/2 and weigh 180 pound. Did I go too small ?Will I have more projection ?

Projection

It is difficult to comment without seeing before and afters. You may get more projection if the implants appear a bit high.  But on the other hand they are likely still swollen at this point and as the swelling subsides the projection may decrease a bit too.

3 weeks post op

Thank you for your question. I would say, give it more time before judging anything. You have a lot more settling and healing to occur before you can assess the final size and shape. Most women end up very pleased with this procedure. I'd be sure to follow up with your surgeon as he/she directed. Hang in there. Best wishes.

Paul J. Leahy, MD
Leawood Plastic Surgeon

Projection

Give yourself time to heal and re-evaluate the results after 90 days.  If you are still unhappy with the volume, your implants can be replaced.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Thank you for your question.  Generally, wait at least 3 months after surgery to get a better idea of your surgical results.  If you feel that you need more projection, you may always do a revision to switch out to bigger implants with more projection.  Be sure to discuss your concerns with your surgeon.  Good luck.

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS