Are there any plastic surgeons or tummy tuck specialist that would be willing to see me in Philadelphia?

I had a tummy tuck August 11,2016 in Miami, Florida. In which my left drain was removed after 7 days due to low drainage I stayed for an additional 3days to see if the right could be removed but was draining over 25cc. I still am draining little over 25cc to date. My incision underneath feels a little hard and I look and appear bloated I have a kind of bulgding over my left stomach/rib area that I feel may be a Seroma. Please help.

Dr derby

Thank you for your question. It is good idea to check the webpage of the ABHRS for a recommend surgeon in your area. Best of luck

Post surgical after care

The best place for you to start would be to ask the doctor in miami whom performed your surgery if He/She knows any plastic surgeon's within a reasonable driving distance from you who may be able to assist with your post-op care. Best of luck with your recovery.