Are there any plastic surgeons or tummy tuck specialist that would be willing to see me in Philadelphia?

I had a tummy tuck August 11,2016 in Miami, Florida. In which my left drain was removed after 7 days due to low drainage I stayed for an additional 3days to see if the right could be removed but was draining over 25cc. I still am draining little over 25cc to date. My incision underneath feels a little hard and I look and appear bloated I have a kind of bulgding over my left stomach/rib area that I feel may be a Seroma. Please help.

Doctor Answers 2

Dr derby

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for your question. It is good idea to check the webpage of the ABHRS for a recommend surgeon in your area. Best of luck

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 99 reviews

Post surgical after care

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

The best place for you to start would be to ask the doctor in miami whom performed your surgery if He/She knows any plastic surgeon's within a reasonable driving distance from you who may be able to assist with your post-op care. Best of luck with your recovery.

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.