Are there any plastic surgeons in Philadelphia, New Jersey or New York that do ideal implants?
Doctor Answers 2
Find the right surgeon!
Natural feel is not the only thing women care about. The FDA approved intact silicone gel implants as safe. However, if a gel implant ruptures the implant and any gel should be removed including the surrounding capsule (capsulectomy). IDEAL® IMPLANT offers women natural feel without the risk of silent rupture. Women value the advantages of IDEAL® IMPLANT over silicone gel: Rupture Advantages
- No silent ruptures
- Saline absorbed, free Silicone Gel remains
- No MRI needed to detect ruptures
- Look in the mirror to know implants are intact
- Easy to remove and replaced if ruptured
- Only saline inside for peace of mind
- Safety of saline
- No silicone gel in the body
- Youthful shape/contour
- Lower capsule contracture rate
- Higher rupture strength
- Low rupture rate
Ideal Implant docs
Check the Ideal Implant website. They have a locate a surgeon tool that you can use to help locate the nearest doc for you. Otherwise I would be happy to help but I'm in Baltimore. The implants are great. Feels like gel. But it;s not.