Are there any plastic surgeons in Philadelphia, New Jersey or New York that do ideal implants?

Hi, I'm looking for a plastic surgeon that do Ideal breast implants in Philadelphia, New Jersey or New York. Do anyone know of anyone that have really good reviews on realself.com or possibly a website? I'm having a really hard time finding a doctor who do them :-(

Ideal Implant docs

Check the Ideal Implant website. They have a locate a surgeon tool that you can use to help locate the nearest doc for you. Otherwise I would be happy to help but I'm in Baltimore. The implants are great. Feels like gel. But it;s not.