Are there any plastic surgeons in Philadelphia, New Jersey or New York that do ideal implants?

Hi, I'm looking for a plastic surgeon that do Ideal breast implants in Philadelphia, New Jersey or New York. Do anyone know of anyone that have really good reviews on realself.com or possibly a website? I'm having a really hard time finding a doctor who do them :-(

Find the right surgeon!

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Natural feel is not the only thing women care about. The FDA approved intact silicone gel implants as safe. However, if a gel implant ruptures the implant and any gel should be removed including the surrounding capsule (capsulectomy). IDEAL® IMPLANT offers women natural feel without the risk of silent rupture. Women value the advantages of IDEAL® IMPLANT over silicone gel: Rupture Advantages

• No silent ruptures
  • Saline absorbed, free Silicone Gel remains
  • No MRI needed to detect ruptures
  • Look in the mirror to know implants are intact
  • Easy to remove and replaced if ruptured

Filler Advantages

• Only saline inside for peace of mind
  • Safety of saline
  • No silicone gel in the body

Clinical Advantages

• Youthful shape/contour
  • Lower capsule contracture rate
  • Higher rupture strength
  • Low rupture rate

Ideal Implant docs

Check the Ideal Implant website. They have a locate a surgeon tool that you can use to help locate the nearest doc for you. Otherwise I would be happy to help but I'm in Baltimore. The implants are great. Feels like gel. But it;s not.