MMO, BBL, BA. Any recommendations for a smaller waist, slimmer thighs and hips? (Photo)

The time is now, I have to get rid of my saddlebag and I want my fat stomach back, I.m 5'11 162lbs, I am ready to book my appt, any recommendations for a smaller waist, slimmer thighs and hips, I want my done too.. hoping to get this all done at once.

Result Expectations of a Mommy Makeover

Information that you read online may not apply to your personal situation. All surgical procedures carry some degree of #risk. Always discuss your issues and concerns with the Plastic Surgeon during and following your consultation.The suitability of your procedures and any specific risks may be determined during you #consultation. Also, another element to a satisfying result of your procedures are realistic #expectations.
The best method and #technique for your #procedures will be discussed in greater length during your one-on-one consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon.

Your surgery should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience with the procedures you are seeking. For instance, a plastic surgeon who have specialized in breast surgery and cosmetic surgery is suitable to perform your #BreastAugmentation. Aside from checking #board-certification, it is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Mommy Makeover - Am I A Candidate?

Thank you for your question and photos. You appear to be an excellent candidate for a full tummy tuck. The skin excision and muscle tightening could give you an excellent contour as well as improve the tone of the anterior abdominal wall. The saddlebags, hips and flanks would be greatly improved with liposuction. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps!

Options

Hi there. From your photos you appear to be the ideal candidate for a BBL. Liposuction of your problem areas and addition to your buttocks can provide you with an hourglass appearance. Good luck. 

MMO

Thank you for your question. Based on your photos you  would be an excellent candidate for a tummy tuck to slim your abdominal region and remove excess skin. Your saddlebags would benefit from Iiposuction alone. And to obtain fullness   In the breast area I recommend Breast augmentation. I recommend speaking with a board-certified plastic surgeon in your area with an in person consultation for best results. 

Johnny Shea-Yuan Chung, MD, FACS
Allentown Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck with liposuction

Based on the pictures you have provided, you would be an excellent candidate for a tummy tuck, with liposuction of your tummy, saddle bag areas and thighs. If you desire, this fat can be added to your buttock areas to improve the shape of the buttock area. It would be best to seek the consultation of a board certified plastic surgeon who performs many body contouring procedures to examine you. These procedures can typically be performed at the same time. 

Dr. Ravi Somayazula

Ravi Somayazula, DO
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction

It appears that liposuction is your best option at this time to achieve your goals. Combine that with a solid diet and exercise program and you should be all set. Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. Good Luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD

Procedures to contour

Based on your photos the two procedures that could help you achieve your goals are the tummy tuck and liposuction of the hips and thighs.  These procedures can be combined with one trip to the operating room and will address the areas you seem to be most concerned with addressing.  A great place to begin is with a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area.  She can explain the procedures to you including benefits and risks.

Camille Cash, MD

Waistline surgery

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a tummy tuck, BBL, liposuction of the hip region. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. With good surgical technique, you could have an outstanding result. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Thighs

From your photos you appear to be an excellent candidate for liposuction of your saddle bags and a tummy tuck at the same time. This would go far in bringing your bdoy into balance.

John P. Stratis, MD
Harrisburg Plastic Surgeon