How long after breast augmentation do you have to wait to get lipo or Brazilian butt lift?

BBL after Breast Aug. How long should you wait?

I always recommend at least 3 months.   The concern is always about positioning of your implants.  After undergoing BBL, you will need to lay face down.   I always recommend that my Breast Implant patients not lay face down for at least 3 months to avoid the risk of the weight of your body displacing your inplants

BBL after augmentation

six months is the usual time needed to tell the result of an augmentation, then consider other surgeries like a brazillian butt lift. 

Ayman Hakki, MD
Waldorf Plastic Surgeon

Lipo and BBL

I would normally have a patients wait about 3-4 months minimum before undergoing a BBL and lipo after a breast augmentation.

Hi... thank you for the question.. Generally after 6 months of a surgical procedure you can have another procedure, this will depend on your general health status. 

Luis A. Mejia, MD

Would Have to wait 6 month to get a Brazilian Butt Lift.  A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Rami Ghurani, MD