Will a large implant fill out my breast? (Photo)

I wanted to know if going up to a size d will fill out my breast? I am 67 inches 127 pounds. I am looking for a surgeon in the Philadelphia but I am willing to travel for the right surgeon. Any help is appreciated!

Implants and lift

You will likely need a lift in conjunction with implants considering the asymmetry of your breasts.  I recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a board-certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
Best wishes!
Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Beverly Hills & Miami Beach Trained, Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Augmentation lift

Your breasts seem to be asymmetric in shape and size, and they also appear to be sagging. A lift of differing extents can be performed on both to make them perkier and more even in shape, while implants would help fill them out to make them fuller.

Experience is key here...

The most important thing is that you see a breast specialist with a lot of experience. You have sagging of the breasts along with asymmetry. If you simply placed implants, then you would probably have an implant above with sagging breast tissue below. Implants combined with a lift can address the drooping and asymmetry at the same time. While they may never be perfect, an experienced surgeon should be able to give a nice, natural result.

Breast augmentation and lift candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have very sagging and small breasts. In this regard, you need volume (implants) and projection (the lift): Breast Augmentation w/Breast Lift.
I recommend you to use microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and 450-500ml will be excelent on you, to fill the breasts properly.
Finally, to perform the breast lift I recommend a Periareolar Round Block Breast Lift ("Benelli mastopexy"), which has an unnoticed scar around the areola, and if we see (in the surgery) that we can't obtain adecuate projection just with the Benelli Lift, we have to perform a "Lollipop breast lift".
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Lift with implants

Hello and thank you for your question. You would benefit most from a breast lift with implants to fill out your soft tissue envelope. See a BCPS for treatment. 

Implant and lift

You have a difficult problem with significant asymmetry.  A lift is probably necessary along with implants.

Breast augmentatuion and lift

Your left breast is lower then your right and would benefit from a lift. Augmentation with implants will give you better cleavage and bounce. Vectra imaging may help you decide your best size. Also make sure you can try on implants and consider the Mentor sizing system.

Larry Weinstein, MD
Morristown Plastic Surgeon

Breast volume

Breast implants alone may likely fill and result in some lifting of your breasts.  However, implant size needs to be based on your breast dimensions and your goal.  I would not choose a large implant simply to fill out the breast.

Steven S. Carp, MD
Akron Plastic Surgeon

Implant alone may provide enough lift

Thank you for your question and for providing the photographs.  It is a little hard to tell from the photographs and I am not sure what you mean by going up a size.  Depending on what volume implant is correct for your breast dimensions and your proportions, an implant alone may suffice.  If going up a size means to you that a small implant is used, an implant alone may not be enough.  It really depends on the size of the implant and, to some extent, whether or not the implant can be placed on top of the  muscle.  In cases such as yours I often use a tear drop shaped implant.  The implant will fill the breast, the nipple will be lifted.  If the fold also needs to be lowered, the nipple will be better centered on the breast mound and you may not need a lift.  A shaped implant is especially good in these cases.  You have some asymmetry in the level the nipple on the left compared to the right and it also appears you have more tissue on the left with more skin and possibly more breast.  For this reason you may, no matter what, need a lift on the left side to create more symmetry with the right breast.  An in office examination is necessary to accurately plan what is best for you.  Please see a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced using all different types of implant so you can get the best result for you.  Best of luck.

Tracy Pfeifer, MD

Breast augmentation

Your right breast appears constricted in the lower pole. To achieve symmetry, your right inframammary fold will most likely have to be lowered. Since there is a significant size discrepancy between your breasts, different size implants will most likely need to be used. An in person examination would be needed to determine if you need a left breast lift. Best of luck!