I'm interested in a BBL but I wanted to know if it was possible to remove the fat from my waist and back but not my stomach?

BBL with Fat Removed from Waist and Back

Provided that you have a fair amount of fat on the waist and back, you can definitely use the fat from just these two areas to perform your BBL.  Best of luck!

BBL with fat removed from waist and back

Yes, it`s possible.

The amount of fat transferred from love handles or flanks depends on the quantity available and the extent of buttock augmentation each patient desires. Sufficient body fat for a buttock augmentation is very patient-specific, depending on an individual’s body shape and proportions as well as their expectations.

BBL

Yes, it is possible to just remove the fat from the waist and back but often I find the back ( upper) does not have a lot of fat to use for a BBL.

Fat from where???

Thank you for your question...

You certainly can avoid liposuction of the abdomen for BBL.  It depends greatly on the amount of fat for transfer in the other areas such as the flank and back and the likely volume of fat needed for transfer.  The abdomen is a good source of fat for transfer so is often suggested in thinner patients.  Best to be evaluated in person by an experienced surgeon.

Best of luck

I'm interested in a BBL but I wanted to know if it was possible to remove the fat from my waist and back but not my stomach

Thank you for your question. For optimal results for the BBL, the areas that should be liposuctioned include the lower back, hips and sometimes the outer thigh. These areas help to contour and shape the buttock and enhances the results of the fat transfer. The abdomen is a another area that can be liposuctioned and its a great source for additional fat to to transfer.  Please consult with a Board Certifed Plastic Surgeon.

#B

Thank you for your question.  Yes it is possible to preform a liposculpture  of the mentioned areas  and preform a fat transfer . Its good to know your BMI, and if its possible  has pictures of your body to make an accurate opinion.

I hope my answer will help you to your question.

Before undergoing any surgical procedure, please seek a board certified plastic surgeon

Jairo Ulerio, MD

You can use donor fat from almost anywhere where thes is adequate available. With that in mind if you wanted to remove fat from the waist and back, that could be done. But if theer is insufficient fat in those 2 areas you will need to have other donor sites attended to, i.e, the thighs. You shoud consult with a Board Certified PS with lots of expereince perfoming the BBL.

George Lefkovits, MD

The Perfect Butt Lift

Buttock augmentation with fat grafting is one of our most popular procedures in Colombia, and from experience we can tell you that some patients do very well with 300 cc of fat per side while others can need 800 cc or more.

When planning a Brazilian butt lift, patients can look forward to a double benefit: reducing areas of unwanted fat while gaining a perkier, rounded posterior. Each procedure must be planned according to the individual needs of patients, harvesting fat from target areas of the abdomen, back, love handles, arms and / or thighs and transferring it to create smooth, attractive contours optimized for each person.

That said, you definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety. Best is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

Fat removal for BBL

It is possible to only remove fat from your waist and back and not your stomach as long as it doesn't create an imbalance in your proportions.  I see patients who have plenty of back and flank fat for BBL, but not enough abdominal fat to make it worth harvesting that fat.  The bottom line is whether or not the end result would look cosmetically appealing if the abdominal fat were left in place.  Good luck with your surgery.

Ken Smart, MD
Frisco Plastic Surgeon

Back and waist fat for a bbl

you can use fat from anywhere on your body - as long as there is an adequate amount to be used for the fat transfer.  consult with board certified plastic surgeons whom routinely perform bbl surgery for an in-person evaluation.