Any ideas for a compression garment that won't give me back pain?

Hi, I had my Smart Lipo done 4 days ago. I feel great from the actual procedure, however, I have really bad back issues. The compression garment is killing my back. The pain is really bad. Today I took it off and used the foam and re wrapped it with the Velcro compression wrap. Do you think this will ruin my procedure- or could I wear Spanx?

Contact your surgeon for his recommendations.  Massage will help you heal as well as make you more comfortable.

Compression garment woes--Contact Doctor and Add Venus Legacy, Exilis Ultra, Cellutone to aftercare

I recommend contacting your Dr about alternative compression garment options. I also recommend adding RF treatments externally like venus legacy, exilis ultra, Vanquish, shock/vibration therapy like Cellutone/z wave, hyperbaric oxygen and compression in order to decrease swelling and improve results. Best, Dr. Emer